Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Seahorse Card



I made a thank you card for my swimming coach who's leaving.
She loves anything water-related, and she has a seahorse tattoo on the back of her neck.
So I used CS in shades of blue, embossed through the Cuttlebug and colored with Ranger's distress ink (China Blue).
I used my new I.O. seahorse stamp. The stems were colored with a green pen and the borders were distressed using Stazon ink.
The Bubbles were colored using a pearly gel pen.
Both the seahorse and the Thanks pieces were glued 3D for extra dimension.
I added clear blings, which also reminded me of cool water drops.
She loved it!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

2 comments:

  1. כרטיס יפה ביותר. אני אוהבת סוסוני ים. חבל שהפרטים לא נראים בבירור בתמונה. קשה לראות את הצבע הירוק ואת עט הג'ל. אני בטוחה שמי שקיבלה אותו נהנתה מהפרטים היפים . בקיצור, חותמת יפה, ביצוע מקסים

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJuly 31, 2010

    היי
    כרטיס מהמם. אלגנטי, נקי, כמו שפעם אמרנו -יש לו ריח של חו"ל!
    לא מתה על החותמת, אבל ההחתמה יפה , התלת מימדיות, מיקום הבלינגים, הכל, הכל- מאד יפה!!
    ליאור

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.