Monday, August 16, 2010

One More Seahorse Card



Here's another card with my seahorse stamp, for someone who liked it (I'm not telling who…)
I used turquoise CS, cream CS embossed through the Cuttlebug and colored with Ranger's distress ink (China Blue), and the same cream CS border punched as a wave.
I used my new I.O. seahorse stamp. The stems were colored with a light green pen and the borders were distressed using Stazon ink.
The matting paper is light gold.
The seahorse was glued 3D for extra dimension.
I added clear blings, shiny and clear as cool water drops.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

1 comment:

  1. כרגיל אצלך.... קומפוזיציה מושלמת!! צבעים נהדרים... הסוס לא חבר שלי אבל יופי של עין סידרת לו!
    עבודה נפלאה!!
    ליאור

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.