Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Tag


I made this Spring Tag for the ISBF Spring Challenge in ATT.
For the background paper I used a recycled photo from a magazine.
I distressed and colored it with Ranger's Distress ink. I used Dusty Concorde, Broken China and Pine needle, spreading the ink with sponge daubers (oh, they're fun to work with!)
I stamped Tim's bird on white CS and cut it carefully, then glazed it with Glossy Accents and distressed it a little with Dusty Concorde Distress ink.
I added a tiny aqua bling for the bird's eye.
I used Tim's Elegant Flourishes die cut, from thin kraft chipboard, which was also covered with Glossy Accents for extra glazing.
The 3D flowers were made out of Polymer clay by a friend, and I added tiny blings to accent their centers.
I also added a bling flower.
I attached fluffy fibers in several colors to the tag, to give it a bit of a wild look.
(You can enlarge each photo by clicking on it)
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.