Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Chaos Tags Swap - Tag #2

This is my 2nd tag, created for the ATT Halloween Chaos Tags Swap (group 5).

It's 1 out of 11 Halloween tags created by different ATTers, all beautiful and very creative.
The tags will decorate a 12X12 black canvas, with magnificent topper and charms, created by Stacy Cook, the swap's hostess.





In this tag you can see many typical Halloween themes: a witch cooking a rats soup and a witch flying over a pumpkin, bats, spiders and their webs, a skull with shiny eyes and a cute ghost.




A lower view shows the 3D elements, for extra dimension.




They seem spooky to me, all matching the Halloween colors.
I wish you all a Happy Halloween!

(You can enlarge each photo by clicking on it)
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.