Friday, November 6, 2015

Bird and Flower Inspiration Card

I'm Card Captain of the enjoyMichaelStrongstamps Yahoo Group for this week, so for 5 days I'll be showing you several works using Michael Strong's stamps. I hope you'll find them inspiring.
My 5th card for this week is a clean and simple Bird and Flower Inspire Card.

















I used Michael Strong's Cloisonné Flower stamp (small) from the MiniShapes set, which I heat embossed and cut, then adhered it 3D.
I used a patterned paper for the background (for a change… lol) along with a swirly Bird die cut, an Inspire stamp and several blings.





















(You can enlarge each photo by clicking on it) 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.