Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Japanese Fan and Flowers Card

I'm Card Captain of the enjoyMichaelStrongstamps Yahoo Group for this week, so for 5 days I'll be showing you several works using Michael Strong's stamps. I hope you'll find them inspiring.

My 1st card for this week is a Christmas card in non-traditional colors, using Japanese themed elements.

















I used Michael Strong's Cloisonné Silhouette Fan stamp (medium) from the Cloisonné Silhouette Fan set.
I heat embossed it in white, and accented it with colorful blings.


















I also used Tim Holtz Snowflake Rosette for a dramatic 3D look.
I think it actually makes everything pop out!

















(You can enlarge each photo by clicking on it)
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed. Have a creative day! Dorly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it.